The book of Daniel is an intriguing, mysterious, often misunderstood and frequently misinterpreted book yet it remains very popular. This course will help you dive deep into this beautiful book.
Let Dr Jacobus take you on a tour into the dungeons and dining halls of ancient Babylon. Look over his shoulder, see through his eyes how Daniel’s diet saves him and his friends; how one minute they nearly become dinner for the lions and the next get to dine with a royalty in the courts of Babylon. Where is God in all of this? What is the purpose of this book in the Old Testament? Does Daniel really talk about the end of the world? When will this happen? Find out this and more in this exciting course presented only on theodemy.com
What are the requirements?
- You should have read the book of Daniel at least twice.
- This course is offered in English. If you would like to do this and English is not your first language please contact us and indicate the language in which would require this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Insight and understanding of the message of Daniel; its purpose in the Old Testament; its a relationship to the New Testament and many other fascinating discoveries
- Study of the structure of Daniel
- The characteristics and key features of apocalyptic literature
- Over 26 lectures and 12.5 hours of content!
- And so much more …
What is the target audience?
- Anyone comfortable with Christian literature and the Christian Bible
- Anyone in church ministry, pastors, youth pastors, Bible study teachers and leaders
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.